[NTG-context] ConTeXt & Fonts

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Mon Sep 12 16:53:04 CEST 2005

Richard Gabriel wrote:
> Hello Hans and others,
>
> excuse me such a stupid question, but:
>
> It there any clear (step by step) description how to add a new font into
> context?
> I've already done many googling and "try&fails" but the success was
> minimal. The typescript definitions in type-enc.tex and type-pre.tex are
> almost a mystery for me...
> I hope that there at least a little bit of description on adding fonts...
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> -Richard

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts

There is a bunch of links on this page. I've learned it with help from
Bill McLain's page (includes a step by step font installation), but some
things have changed in the meantime (typescrips,?). So it doesn't harm
to follow other links too.

Hope that helps,

Peter