[NTG-context] No more PDF output using mptopdf

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Sep 8 10:02:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

Jilani Khaldi wrote:
> Hi All,
> well, till five minutes ago the command "mptopdf myfile.mp" gives in
> output "myfile.pdf", but after playing with metafun, now I can't get in
> output the "myfile.pdf" using the same command; however, "mptopdf" says
> that "myfile.pdf" has been created, but nothing really happens.
> How to get "mptopdf" working again?

The general answer would be: "undo whatever you did while playing".

Unfortunately, We do not know what you did precisely, making it hard
to guess what is wrong now. There may be a clue inside myfile.log.
Otherwise, you will have to write a somewhat longer explanation of
what you did and perhaps show some example code as well.

Greetings, Taco