[NTG-context] Start of application within a context document

Stephen A. Tjemkes Stephen.Tjemkes at eumetsat.int
Thu Sep 8 08:33:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

If you excuse my ignorance, but I am looking for  a simple example how to launch an executable (a tcl/tk script in my case) from within a pdf document prepared by context.

During a presentation i would like to show some graphics which are generated through the execution of a tcl/tk script.
One could close the pdf file and open the tcl/tk script, but it would be nice if one could symbolically link the script within the pdf file.
Because I prepare the pdf file using context, I searched the context manuals, but didnot find a solution to this problem.

Therefore if somebody has solved this already and is willing to share his/her experience I would be grateful

Thanks

Stephen