[NTG-context] Problem following "OpenType installation basics for ConTeXt" article

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:54:04 CEST 2005

Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> Adam Lindsay wrote:
> > (This doesn't look like the problem here, but) Are you running the
> > latest ConTeXt? There was a bug in the OpenType support in TeXFont that
> > was fixed  in the distribution as of a couple months ago.
>
> I believe so.  I installed ConTeXt for the first time about 10 days
> ago.  It was a MiKTeX package, so I'm relying on that being up to
> date.

Don't rely on it. MikTeX has just updated ConTeXt (after two months).
Once during the last weekend and once on Monday (5.9.). However, the
format is from 27.7., 6 official releases ago. Minimal ConTeXt
distribution (or replacing some files in teTeX for example) is the
best way if you want to keep up-to-date. (MikTeX has some other
advantages however.)

A while ago it was much better, but now it seems that they are busy
with preparation of MikTeX 2.5.

Mojca