[NTG-context] Problem following "OpenType installation basics for ConTeXt" article

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:17:23 CEST 2005

On 9/7/05, Adam Lindsay <atl at comp.lancs.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Gavin,
>
> Two things:
> Are you running texfont from the directory that contains all the .otf files?

Absolutely.  It's a temporary directory containing those files.  The
first part of the process went fine.

> (This doesn't look like the problem here, but) Are you running the
> latest ConTeXt? There was a bug in the OpenType support in TeXFont that
> was fixed  in the distribution as of a couple months ago.

I believe so.  I installed ConTeXt for the first time about 10 days
ago.  It was a MiKTeX package, so I'm relying on that being up to
date.

I recently downloaded the mswincontext.zip package and intend to dump
MiKTeX and use that instead.  Haven't proceeded yet, but will let you
know how it goes.

> (sorry for the delay--I'm on the road)

Thanks a lot for the reply!

Gavin