[NTG-context] strange behaviour of \mirror inside itemize

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:02:55 CEST 2005

Try this code out with:

\startitemize
\item \XETEX
\item \PDFETEX
\stopitemize

I have a feeling that \mirror and itemize interfere in a strage manner,
but I don't understand the underlying code to fix it.

Thank you,
	Mojca

PS: well, as I have to do a short presentation in the evening and
couldn't wait for an answer, I tried to do a small fix and "apologise"
for it:

\def\XETEX    {X\lower.5ex\hbox{\kern-.15em{E}}\kern-.1667em\TeX}
{\itx (PS: \XETEX\ should be \XeTeX)} % outside itemize

It seems that I have no luck today! ;)
(Hmm, Slovenian is certainly not the only case where rotated/mirrored
latin letters are used ;)