[NTG-context] How this LaTeX code could be translated into ConTeXt?

Jilani Khaldi jilani.khaldi1 at virgilio.it
Sat Sep 3 00:39:23 CEST 2005

> I would appreciate a description of what you are asking for. I find
> example LaTeX code without explanations less than intructive.

I just want to know how to have a table in Context with cells which can
contain many lines each; something like this:

|Header1                   | header2 | header 3   |
|This is a text splitted   | 2005    |Thank you   |
|in 3 lines because it     |         |for the tip!|
|is very long              |         |            |

jk

--
// Jilani KHALDI
http://www.archsf.org