[NTG-context] New context version

Rob Ermers r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Sun Aug 28 23:43:44 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

Taco solved the problem in a private exchange of emails this evening by
suggesting, based on the log file I sent him, that the ushyphmax file in
my system could be in the wrong format. It was wrong indeed.

It should contain the string \pattern{ ... patterns ... }.

Thanks a lot, Taco, I am much indebted to you.

Kind regards,

Robert