[NTG-context] Re: blocks in itemize

Rob Ermers r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Mon Aug 22 22:16:27 CEST 2005

Thanks Brooks and Olivier,
I'm afraid the problem has not entirely been solved.

Brooks' solution works in the sense that I can hide BlockA or B
(\hideblocks[BlockA]), but the \items remain, and empty items are generated.

Olivier's suggestion is processed, the result is only one language. Now
now I wonder how to hide either one of the languages. The document I
want to produce is monolingual, either Dutch or English.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,

Robert