[NTG-context] Re: blocks in itemize

r.ermers at hccnet.nl r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Mon Aug 22 13:58:08 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your reaction. My original proposal was:

\startitemize
  \beginblockA
    \item Apple
  \endblockA
  \beginblockB
    \item Pomme
  \endBlockB
  \beginblockA
    \item Pear
  \endblockA
  \beginblockB
    \item Poire
  \endBlockB
\stopitemize

This does not work.

The advantage of this setup is that in a bilingual document, printed separatedly, I have both languages underneath and thus more control than when I use separate itemize environments, such as proposed by Taco, and what I had thought of earlier:

\beginblockA
\startitemize
\stopitemize
\endblockA

\beginblockB
\startitemize
\stopitemize
\endblockB

Nevertheless, if my proposal does not work, I guess I'll have to try it this way.

Kind regards,

Rob