[NTG-context] upgrading to latest ConTeXt

Idris Samawi Hamid ishamid at lamar.colostate.edu
Fri Aug 19 00:16:28 CEST 2005

>===== Original Message From Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> =====
>>Is engine path working? Is there one command to generate both aleph and
>>pdfetex formats or do I have to do this separately?
>>

>should work automatically

1. Can I do something in e.g. texexec.ini so that

texexec --make

generates both pdfetex and aleph formats? Right now I still have to compile
the aleph format separately.

2. Also:

Although the tex engine per se is no longer needed, we still need to be able
to e.g.,

aleph --ini *plain \dump

right now some files (like manfnt) are missing from the distribution. It's
very important to be able to compile aleph in plain fmt for testing purposes
(it's how i found at least a couple of context-aleph bugs, for ex.).

Best
Idris

Best
Idris