[NTG-context] Presentation

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Wed Aug 3 16:49:52 CEST 2005

Hi Jessica et al too,

I can only support what Upendran wrote. A while ago I asked about
presentation styles on this list,
and got the hints to look at the source of them. You do not even to
write your own style in the beginning,
you can just overwrite the definitions to change the settings.
I was reluctant to look at source  code at first, but it was
much simpler and more educational I had imagined.

Matthias