[NTG-context] Getting ToC to match page numbering

Duncan Hothersall dh at capdm.com
Mon Aug 1 11:38:26 CEST 2005

Hello all.

I have set up page numbering for the bodymatter and appendices of my
document with:
\setuppagenumbering[way=bychapter,chapternumber=yes,numberseparator={/}]

so that \completepagenumber in my footer lines shows, e.g. 1/3 for
chapter 1 page 3. This works well for the actual page numbering, but in
the table of contents the separator is shown as the default '-' rather
than '/', and I can't seem to change it using separator={/},
numberseparator={/} or anything I can think of.

Can anyone tell me how to get the table of contents to match the pages?

Thanks!

Duncan