[NTG-context] \page[+2]

Elena Fraboschi elena at mendoza.math.indiana.edu
Fri Jul 29 17:03:29 CEST 2005

Thanks, Matthias and Hans, for the tip about \page[+2].  I have not yet
studied a ConTeXt presentation (read, "slides") macros, so it may well
be that that use is very practical.  (In any of the slides packages I
know in LaTeX, it certainly would be.)  As for Hans's suggestion, that
it might be used to "create two empty pages", say again I think it's
great - it would be better yet if the functionality \page[-2] existed
to erase the last two pages, say ;-)  Thanks again, elena