[NTG-context] Enumeration numbering broken

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jul 14 11:11:42 CEST 2005

David Antos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in the following example, I'm pretty sure that it should produce Lemmas and
> Theorems numbered continuously (i.e., one common counter for both of them)
> and moreover, the numbers should (due to bychapter) be preceded by chapter
> number. In ConTeXt 2005.06.27, the enumerations are counted separately and
> chapter number prefix is missing.
>
> Interestingly, if Lemma and Theorem blocks are swapped, they become really
> Theorem 1 and Lemma 2. The chapter number is still missing.
>
> Has the mechanism been changed or am I doing anything wrong?

I believe your example is right, and that there is a bug/unintended
functionality change.

There has been a rather large set of changes to code core-des.tex
for the 2005.05.25 release, and that seems the likely cause of this
change. I do not understand this bit of ConTeXt good enough to come
up with a patch, sorry.

Taco