[NTG-context] Font installation help

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Jul 13 16:24:56 CEST 2005

Font installation is not a trivial or newbie problem, and you're in
the right place place to ask this question. However, "both methods
fail" might not be precise enough as a description of what went
wrong. If you're looking for other tutorials, Practex journal 2005 #
2 (http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/) has to articles about installing
fonts for ConTeXt, one by Adam Lindsay (on Open Type fonts) and one
by yours truly on Truetype fonts.

HTH

Thomas