[NTG-context] lucida fonts

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jul 6 12:55:36 CEST 2005

Arun Swarup wrote:
> Hi,
>
> do i have to buy the lucida font for ConTeXt?
>
> im using TeXLive 2003 ConTeXt installation, and ConTeXt gives me rough
> (T3) fonts in the pdf file ...
>
> dont even ask about the .dvi ... it cant find some font files
>
> i've stopped trying to use lucida & have contended myself with CM :(

in principle it should be possible to use the system lucida fonts; i never tried
this but if someone figures that out we can add support to the distribution

else you have to buy them (teh right ones); concerning metrics, if needed i can
send a zip with metrics, but they are of no use without the type 1 files.