[NTG-context] Fonts in Metapost

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at student.kuleuven.be
Sat Jul 2 12:28:24 CEST 2005

Hello all,

finaly I solved my problem: I had my metapost graphic in an external
file and used it with:

\startuseMPgraphic{test}
\input mp.mp ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\useMPgraphic{test}

or

\startbuffer[test1]
\input mp.mp
\stopbuffer

\processMPbuffer[test1,graphic]

in both cases I get the graphic but the font switching does not work.
When I copy the content of my graphic file into "\startuseMPgraphic
\stopuseMPgraphic" or "\startbuffer \stopbuffer" I works. Is there an
explanation for this behaviour? I thought \input would be equal to
typing it directly.

What is the best way to handle multiple graphics when I want to use the
font switching mechanismn? Any advice?

Thanks alot
Wolfgang