[NTG-context] context not working on miktex update

Steve Grathwohl sgrathwohl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:22:26 CEST 2005

I have had no clashes on my machine. Just open up a shell, cd to c:\tex, run
setuptex to set the paths and variables, open up your editor from the shell,
and you're up and running.
 Steve

 On 6/24/05, piskala upendran <pr_upendran at yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi xiao,
>
> thanks. I have already downloaded the
> mswincontext.zip.
>
> i will be putting it in a different machine. I have
> aprehension that miktex and standalone context may
> clash in the same machine.
>
> you can advice me if they do not clash i will be happy
> to install in the same machine. Since i use prosper
> extensively for my slide preperation.
>
> thanks in advance.

Steve Grathwohl || Digital Content Developer
Duke University Press Journals || +1 919 687 3634
905 W Main St || Durham, NC 27701 USA
sgrathwohl at dukeupress.edu