[NTG-context] I need some advices/guidelines before start writing
my PhD thesis
luigi.scarso at logosrl.it
Fri Jun 17 14:02:37 CEST 2005
Alexandra Ribeiro wrote:
>I need some advices/guidelines before start writing my PhD thesis.
>I'm completely new to TeX and of course to Context but I'm convinced that Microsoft Word is far away from being the right tool for writing a long document. Well, in the past I had some big big headaches.
Here some useful pdfs :
1. mp-cb-en.pdf: a first guide to commands;
2. cont-enp.pdf: The manual;
3. metafun-p.pdf: a beautiful book on graphics.
* mtexexec.pdf: explain at least how to make pdf from your tex
* mtexfont.pdf: how to install new fonts;
* mtexutil.pdf: sometimes I need it to make some works.
You can find them starting from
More information about the ntg-context