[NTG-context] Fwd: [OS X TeX] Re: a problem after reinstall TeX

정 달영 haksan at mac.com
Mon Jun 13 04:07:58 CEST 2005

Dear Hans,

I reinstalled TeX, ConTeXt updates, and XeTeX, and add two map file
using updmap. Instead of uninstalling ConTeXt updates, I removed
pdftex.map in /fonts/map/pdftex/context/ folder.
After running texhash, pdflatex worked fine. It located font files
and no more mktexpk things.

I'll do the same thing in the another mac in school to double checking.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Dalyoung