[NTG-context] Fwd: [OS X TeX] Re: a problem after reinstall TeX

정 달영 haksan at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 06:04:51 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I forwarded my mail to here because my font problem is related with
ConTeXt.

> Dear all,
> After upgrading to tiger, I reinstalled TeX using i-installer.(2005
> develop - full)
> I also reinstalled ConTeXt, XeTeX and crate formats for ConTeXt.
>
> All of my private fonts and other style files are located in my
> home directory, ~/Library/texmf/...      Since there is no changes
> of my private files, I only run updmap for my private fonts.  After
> this, I got a problem when compile a file to use truetype fonts. It
> couldn't locate fonts and make pk files. the error messages as
> following.

After reading Mr. Herbert Schultz's mail, I uninstalled ConTeXt
updates and re-configure TeX via i-installer, it worked fine. No more
mktexpk things.

> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/amsfonts/ueuex.fd)
> [2] (./crypto.aux)kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --
> mag 1 +57/600 --dpi 657 ounbtmb7
> mktexpk: Running gsftopk ounbtmb7 657
> gsftopk(k) version 1.19.2
> gs: No such file or directory
> gs terminated abnormally with status 1

Now, in this case, how to use ConTeXt? Is there a way to use it
without updating ConTeXt?

Thank you.

Dalyoung