[NTG-context] update

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jun 3 08:20:29 CEST 2005

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> sorry to rain on your parade, but I'm not sure that the latest  version
> is working as it should. I tried on OS X + gwtex. After  unzipping in
> texmf.local and regenerating the formats, I get this  output (even after
> rerunning mktexlsr):
>
> % texexec --version

texexec --version can be broken independant of the rest of texexec. :-)

 From your comments I believe that the actual format generation is
correct now, and it is just the version report that cannot keep up
with the changes. Not a big thing, but of course it should be fixed.

Since that is my code, I will can a patch for (Hans to apply).
Are you using XeTeX? If yes, can you (or someone else) send me XeTeX's
banner line(s)? I mean the line you get if you only start the
executable.  For instance, my pdfetex has:

   This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.21b-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)
   **

This is needed for the tex discovery line:

                    tex : unknown

Greetings, Taco