[NTG-context] conferences

Maurice Diamantini Maurice.Diamantini at ensta.fr
Fri May 20 13:54:20 CEST 2005

Le 20 mai 05 à 09:56, Hans Hagen a écrit :

> Just to remind you: there will be a tug conference in china. Apart
> from the trip, it's nearly for free, so it's a nice opportunity to
> meet the folks who make it happen. Hong Feng is making a real nice
> event of it. (see www.tug.org)

Could some Tug administrater update the main www.tug.org page (4st line)
from:
    ...if you use any of TeX system programs
    (TeX, LaTeX, Metafont, MetaPost, Texinfo, et al.)
to:
    ...if you use any of TeX system programs
    (TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, Metafont, MetaPost, Texinfo, et al.)

I think it's time to think about ConTeXt as an alternative to LaTeX!

-- Maurice,