[NTG-context] Is there a mathematica typesetting manual for ConTeXt ?

redox jfxiao at sibs.ac.cn
Fri May 13 05:18:20 CEST 2005

Hi, Mikael,

Thanks for your kindness, and sorry for my bad English ^_^

I mean I want to type some math formulas with ConTeXt. Since i don't
know too much about ConTeXt/TeX, i want to find a manual about this
subject and to learn by myself.

In the "ConTeXt an excursion"(page 15), it says,

"We advise you to do some further reading on typesetting formula in TeX.
See for example:
The TeXBook by D.E. Kunth
The Beginners Book of TeX by S. Levy and R.Seroul
"

I know that LaTeX(and AMS-LaTeX) has made some extensions to TeX in math
typesetting, so I'm wondering if ConTeXt has also made extensions to
TeX, or I can only type math formula in the way of basic TeX ?

xiaojf