[NTG-context] try compiling Tex showcase source : program_sample.tex

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Sun May 8 21:36:24 CEST 2005

olivier Turlier wrote:

> I've tryed to compile program-sample.tex, found after G.Wierda
> announcement, located at :
> http://tug.org/texshowcase/program_sample.tex, whithout success.

  The files are deliberately incomplete.  I hope I left enough in there
to learn from, but the particular background is intended for our local
juggling association only.  But even with the complete files, I never
documented the steps to generate the output, which unfortunately (mostly
due to memory limitations in Metapost) is more than a simple texexec.  :-)

Regards,
	Christopher