FWD: [NTG-context] \inmargin, \setupindenting, and overfull boxes

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sat May 7 11:14:24 CEST 2005

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:
> Hi Taco,
>
> Ok your hack works for small files but in my larger work this is causing TeX's
> capacity to overload (indeed, I don't think I've run into this particular
> overload message before; does the `255' signify some ceiling here?):

The definition is not recursive, but it should not be executed more
than once because it saves the definition of \inmargin. Perhaps
you have the \let line inside another macro or inside a buffer that
is called more than once something similar.

If you can't figure out what goes wrong, send me a file please?

Taco