[NTG-context] paul tremblay's pages

Paul Tremblay phthenry at iglou.com
Sat Apr 16 01:23:23 CEST 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 06:50:12PM -0400, Ciro Soto wrote:

> I wonder what happened with the nice pages in
>
> http://www.geocities.com/paulhtremblay/context_xml/page2.html

Sorry about that. The geocities location was just a temporary
location. This location below is permanent and will remain permanent
and because it is a sourceforge site there is a very good chance it
will always be there. (sourceforge won't revoke my privileges like a
university would if I wasn't a student, or like yahoo might if I
wasn't a member anymore; sourceforge is very good about keeping things
there forever.)

Again, my apologies.

The new site is:

http://getfo.sourceforge.net/context_xml/index.html