[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Apr 15 11:24:35 CEST 2005

Otared Kavian wrote:

> Since I don't have time to understand what is wrong right now, I am
> going back to the previous version of context...

in your texmf.cnf file, there should be lines like:

TEXFORMATS    = .;$TEXMF/web2c/{$ENGINE,}
MFBASES       = .;$TEXFORMATS
MPMEMS        = .;$TEXFORMATS
TEXPOOL       = .;$TEXFORMATS
MFPOOL        = .;$TEXFORMATS
MPPOOL        = .;$TEXFORMATS

can you try today's beta?

we need to get this engine stuff working ok (unfortunately kpse is not entirely
ok in this recpect) so that one can use several engines alongside