[NTG-context] Re: Tutorial

Loeghmon Tadayon Nejad loeghmon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 22:41:09 CEST 2005

Partick,

I am currently working in a Windows (XP) environment but if it makes a difference and Linux is more suitable for a Tex environment I move to a Unix based one then. Thanks for the reply.

Patrick Gundlach <patrick at gundla.ch> wrote:
Hello,

> Could one of you please recommend a document that tells me what to
> download and how to install and run a Tex application such as
> "Context" and how to compose and compile a document such as a
> booklet or more? I like to learn and use Tex and have absolutely no
> experience with it. Thank you all.

You can take a look at the ConTeXt wiki (see below for address). If
you have a current TeX distribution, you are probably ready to go. If
not, get one, such as teTeX for Unix or MikTeX for Windows. Tell us
more about your environment.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net