[NTG-context] Font encoding: \uppercased

David Wooten dw at trichotomic.net
Sat Apr 9 05:06:08 CEST 2005

Greetings Vit, all,

Thanks for the response.
I'm finally getting around to looking into this again. My first
attempts haven't yielded any good results. Could you (or someone) say a
little more (newbie-explicit)? I assume that the enco-*.tex files
you're referring to are in .../context/base/, where there are a series
of 30 or so such files. It isn't clear to me which one to use. Does the
encoding refer to font encoding? —in which case there is no
"enco-8r.tex"— or to something else? — enco-pdf.tex for example.

Thanks very much,
David Wooten