[NTG-context] chancery font

Rob Ermers r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Sun Apr 3 18:42:46 CEST 2005

Thanks Thomas for the manual. I have already printed it, and cannot wait
to give it a try.

In the mean time I welcome any other concrete tips for installing a new
font, step by step that is. If you recall the earlier postings: my idea
would be to start with a new font consisting of only one pfb file.
I would like to understand each Context instruction in the files, in
order to be better able to reproduce it. In my previous attempts, I
often copied instructions without really understanding why they were
needed. In my last attempt the pk file was not generated, perhaps not
due to Context...? (Although the font did work under Latex.)

In the end my ideal would be a context which typesets Arabic, Russian
and Turkish, plus transcription according to a code I developed myself.

Kind regards,

Robert