[NTG-context] page on context and XML has moved

Paul Tremblay phthenry at iglou.com
Sun Apr 3 04:24:05 CEST 2005

I had originally put up a web article on page layout, ConTeXt, and XML.
As I said in my original email, the location of that webpage was only
temporary.

The new address of the webpage is:

http://getfo.sourceforge.net/context_xml/index.html

The webpage is far from finished. I plan to add many more sections and
edit some of the existing ones. Just glancing over the pages, I see many
typos.

In a similar matter, I had originally started this documentation on the
wikki. Can I now remove those pages? (I realize I probably don't need
permisssion, but I don't want to remove a page and then have the wikki
administrator put it back up.) The page on the wikki is out of date and
incorrect in many instances.

Also, someone on this email list was nice enough to include a link to
the yahoo page. Could that person update the link, when he gets a
chance?

Thanks

Paul