[NTG-context] presentation in ConTeXt

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 15:21:59 CEST 2005

Dear Otared,

Thank you for your nice file. I have seen your another "SlideWithSteps"
file in ConTeXt Wiki whose output is A4 size.
But this one looks much better.

Although it wokred fine, there is some warning message. Did I do
something wrong?

! pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same identifier
(name{eq:1.1}) ha
s been already used, duplicate ignored
<recently read> fit

<to be read again>
                    \egroup
\thisisdestination ... \dostartthisislocation {#1}
                                                   \dostopthisislocation
\fi ...

\dodowritereference ...nceprefix \lastreference }}
                                                   \referentieinfo
 >\lastrefe...

\rawprocesscommaitem ...commalevel \endcsname {#1}
                                                   \expandafter
\rawprocessco...

\rawprocesscommalist ... \rawprocesscommaitem #1,]
                                                   ,\global \advance
\commale...
l.21 }

I'll test your macros in the XeTeX-ConTeXt to use non roman characters.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Dalyoung