[NTG-context] bibmodule: two small questions

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Tue Mar 29 22:16:00 CEST 2005

Thanks Taco!

Actually, the \switchtobodyfont works even with \completepublications.

But the spacing seems to have a problem even in newer versions --I use
the latest and greatest:

TeXExec 5.2.5 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2005

                texexec : TeXExec 5.2.5 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2005
                texutil : TeXUtil 9.0.0 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004
                    tex : pdfeTeX, 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)
                context : ver: 2005.03.16
                cont-en : ver: 2005.03.16  fmt: 2005.3.23  mes: english

Nevertheless, the space between items in the publicationlist is
slightly smaller than between normal lines. You can observe it best if
you set the interlinespace to something like 5ex.

I tried something like

\setuppublicationlist
             [after={\vskip2pt}]

but this is just a guesstimate and will have to be adapted when I
change the bodyfont or the interlinespace.

On an unrelated note: A couple of months ago, somebody posted about
problems with cross-references. You supplied a workaround then:

\setbox0\vbox{\placepublications}
\completepublications

This still works, but any chance that the bug will be fixed?

But most importantly: thanks for providing this wonderful tool!

Best

Thomas