[NTG-context] my new page on layout

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Sun Mar 27 13:00:55 CEST 2005

Hi Paul,

First of all I find your pages a good starting point. Still I believe
that Adam's suggestions are correct. Within the ConTeXt environment most
of the time more than one approach is possible. Humble but neither put
the option width=fit nor to say layout=middle is the way to go when
layouting a page on a given format of paper e.g. A4. Then you would
rather calculate the position where the print should come an adjust the
parameters accordingly.

Willi

By the way it is \starttext ... \stoptext