[NTG-context] off topic: acrobat and dde

Severin Obertuefer severinobertuefer at gmx.ch
Fri Mar 25 10:00:56 CET 2005

hi

sorry for the off topic question, but perhaps there is someone here who
can help me.

i need a html page to bee converted into pdf and then to bee printed out
(on a windows machine) without even open the acrobat reader (in the
foreground). I think with dde this should be possible (right?). i
searched some acrobat dde specifications on the net, but I didn't found
anything useful, so is there a location to download them?

if possible i plan to implement oll that stuff with python ...

thanks for help

severin