[NTG-context] line wrap marker

Stuart Jansen sjansen at gurulabs.com
Wed Mar 23 21:50:31 CET 2005

We have lines of text that shouldn't be wrapped. If one line must be
wrapped onto the next, we'd like to insert a visual mark at the end of
the line and (hopefully) indent the next line slightly. Obviously,
there's the potential for wrapping over multiple lines.

I've dug around TeX, LaTeX and ConTeXt, and none appear to support this
yet. So far, ConTeXt has been the most enjoyable to work with, so I'm
okay with a ConTeXt only answer.

How hard will this be to implement? Where should I start looking to
figure out how to do this? I'm hoping  for an answer along the lines of
"this set of macros will probably be helpful".

--
Stuart Jansen <sjansen at gurulabs.com>
Guru Labs, L.C.