[NTG-context] Imposition of A7,landscape on A4

Wolfgang Zillig zillig at hoki.ibp.fhg.de
Sun Mar 20 18:42:10 CET 2005

Thanks Willi,

I know that it is working with A7 as portrait. But I want to use A7 landscape. I
have the rotated in \setuppapersize because when I place only one A7 page on a
bigger format I get it as supposed (one rotated page on a bigger one). But when
I got it right for imposotion upright formats are needed.

Wolfgang