[NTG-context] Re: Palatino? -> bitmap fonts???

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Thu Mar 17 22:50:27 CET 2005

I am not even sure where the problem lies, as I am not at all familiar
with what gets changed for the Mac distribution.
I only noted that with the Mac gwTeX beta for ConTeXT,

i) the font test file with palatino etc doesn't work properly,
ii) replacing the cont-sys.rme in the beta distribution tree with the
one from pragma
    makes it work,
iii) re-installing the ConTeXt beta via gwTeX breaks it again (so it
wasn't me unconsciously messing around with the TeX tree)

I am happy to help testing things, but I probably won't be of any use
when it comes to OS-specific TeXnicalities.

Matthias