[NTG-context] problem with \digits + one more...

Martin Kolaøík martin at mii.cz
Thu Mar 17 12:54:01 CET 2005

OK,

it works in my office too (context 02.07.) -- so probably there is a problem in my home installation.

But I have found the next problem:

\starttext

\setupTABLE[column][1][aligncharacter=yes,alignmentcharacter={,},width=5cm,align=middle]

\bTABLE
  \bTR
    \bTD 115,3\eTD
  \eTR
  \bTR
    \bTD 11,53\eTD
  \eTR
  \bTR
    \bTD 1153,0000\eTD
  \eTR
\eTABLE

\stoptext

does not align numbers by comma -- should I setup something more?

Thank you,

Martin