[NTG-context] Times New Roman

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Mar 16 15:48:06 CET 2005

I do not know much about the font installation process, but I did
notice that your TeXFont banner indicates that you use a really old
version. My TeXFont says:

   [taco at glenlivet TED]$ texfont --help

   TeXFont 2.2.1 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 2000-2004

        --fontroot=path : texmf destination font root
(default:/opt/tex/texmf.local)

so perhaps that is what is causing your problems?

Greetings, Taco