[NTG-context] \def\sectionseparator{:}

h h extern pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Mar 13 23:36:13 CET 2005

Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
> in core-sec.tex, I read:
> \def\sectionseparator{:} % was : but is now -
>
> I there any inconvenience, to change it to "-" ?
> I've tried it out, and all my problems to get French spaces before
> punctuation and project structure and so on, were gone.

hm, then you're lucky since more changes are needed -)

> Could we patch core-sec.tex ?

[probably, it runs ok here for quite some time now]

in your local copy of cont-sys.tex, add:

\usemodule[tryout]

when things work ok (i suggest that patrick also adds this to the wiki context
processing part) i will patch it (remind me in a couple of months)