[NTG-context] bib module: placepublications inserts the first line of each publication

Michael Fuchs Michael.Fuchs at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Sun Mar 13 13:23:11 CET 2005

Hi!

Some of my bib-items will have more than one line in
the list of publications produced by \placepublications.
The first line of the entry will always be indented
by (probably) one character. The output looks like:

Bal01   Balzert, H. (2001). Lehrbuch der Software-Technik -
Software-Entwicklung.
       Spektrum Akademischer Verlag.

Sch04   Schmidt, C. (2004). Entwicklung eines Datenakquisitionssystems für
das
       Crystal-Barrel-Experiment zur Messung photoinduzierter Reaktionen an
ELSA.
       Dissertation, Universität Bonn.

The indent does not appear, when I define the module to use a different
author style by:

    \setuppublicationlist
        [
        artauthor=\normalshortauthor,author=\normalshortauthor,
        ]

Regards

Michael