[NTG-context] Renaming spot colours

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Fri Mar 11 18:23:09 CET 2005

Am 10.03.2005 um 10:42 schrieb Duncan Hothersall:
> The end result is a file with two spot colour spaces instead of one.
> Is there a way I can combine them, either by a last-minute renaming,
> or a mapping, or a pre-process, or something? (I tried the brute force
> method of search-and-replace on the PDF file but there must be
> binary-encoded references to the names as well as ASCII ones, because
> that broke the file.)

There are come commercial Acrobat plugins that can map/change spot
colors; AFAIK Acrobat 7 Professional can it do on its own.
Otherwise you could change the color in an EPS (and distill that again).
But if you have access to the original CDR files you should simply
change it there.

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/