[NTG-context] lettrine.sty, but not LaTeX

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Feb 27 11:51:00 CET 2005

h h extern wrote:
> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>
>> Lettrine is easier than that, actually. I thought this would be quite
>> funny, so here is a brand new module called t-lettri.tex, and an example.
>
> ah, nice, so, lettrines only does a slanted shape?

Yes, only slopes (both directions). And it allows the user to move
the actual initial box to a `more pleasing' location.

> \sbox is already definined and in use,

I will fix this (and write documentation), but I will not have
time for that until after EuroTeX (march 7-11).  If anybody wants
stuff added that is not in lettrine.sty, feel free to tell me.

Greetings, Taco