[NTG-context] setting up even and odd pages

Paul Tremblay phthenry at iglou.com
Fri Feb 25 07:03:04 CET 2005

I'm confused on setting up even and odd pages. If I wanted to set up a
chapter with the first page one way, and even and odd pages another way,
how do I do this? Say the first page must start on an odd page. The
right margin will be 1 inch. Now the each succeeding left (or
even-numbered) page will have a left margin of 1 inch. The right margin
(the inner part if it were in a book) should be 1/2 inch. For the right
(odd-numbered page), the left margin (the inner part if it were a book)
should be 1/2 inch, while the right, outer margin should be 1 inch.

I am trying to accomplish this through /setuplayout[location=??].

Thanks

Paul