[NTG-context] reference error with startproduct

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Fri Feb 18 20:32:26 CET 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Hans Hagen wrote:

> >> \useencoding[ffr]
>
> this command should come first (i.e. even before any \startproject or so since
> it set an internal separator (has to do with active french quotes); some day i
> will change that to a more convenient method

Thanks for your explanations. My goal is, to write things like
\useencoding[ffr] and \mainlanguage[fr] only once in an environment file,
and not in every product.

What do you think about the following method, can I get other kinds of
problems?

Product file:

\startproduct product
\project project

\section[bla:bla]{bla}
test: \in[bla]

\section[bla]{bla}
test: \in[bla:bla]

hallo: hallo; hallo? hallo! hallo
\stopproduct

Project file:

\startproject project
\enableregime[il1]
\mainlanguage[fr]
\defineactivecharacter « {\leftguillemot\,}
\defineactivecharacter » {\,\rightguillemot}
\defineactivecharacter ! {\,\string!}
\defineactivecharacter ? {\,\string?}
\defineactivecharacter : {\,\string:}
\defineactivecharacter ; {\,\string;}