[NTG-context] looking for a grammar checker in linux/tex/context - or alternative

Ciro A. Soto cirosoto at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 19 00:45:29 CET 2005

Some time ago I asked for a speller in linux.
I found that aspell does a good job. Now I want
one step up: a grammar checker. Since there is
no such thing in linux (AFAIK), then
my question is:
Is there any
way to ask  context to output the file in a format
importable by MS Office? (sorry, I don't like this
solution, but if you have one within the realm of
linux/gnu licenses, let me know). May be plain 'text'
format, or rtf?  So I can use the grammar in MS.

I listen to any other idea...
thank you

Ciro