[NTG-context] What's (in) a module?

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Tue Feb 15 19:25:06 CET 2005

On Feb 15, 2005, at 6:32 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Thomas A.Schmitz wrote:
>
>> It's a file in my $HOMETEXMF which doesn't have lsR files. I ran
>> mktexlsr nevertheless, but to no avail. I really fail to
>> understand...
>
> weird; can you run with: \tracefilestrue

Ha! That did it! tracefiles showed that ConTeXt was expecting a file
name with six or less characters after t-; my module was called
t-utfgreek, so ConTeXt was looking for t-utfgre and couldn't find it.
Renaming to t-utfgre.tex solved the problem. Is this restriction
hard-coded into the core or could it be changed somewhere?

So what about that CTAN directory? Would be a good idea, right?

Best

Thomas